Thursday, December 20, 2012

Today in "Grey's Oncology" . . .

Today has been the day of the soap opera "Grey's Oncology".  First thing I did today was call up Dr. Stille's radiology office because they had not gotten back to me with a definite date as to when I would be starting my radiation next week.  AMNESIA!  After some confusion, it was established that they had not contacted me because they wanted to started my radiation Wednesday, but my main oncology doctor (Dr. Wagner) wanted to see me first.  Dr. Wagner's office people had forgotten that I was due to start next week.  AMNESIA!  Dr. Wagner is not working at his office Wednesday and Friday next week, which is when he must be seeing his second and third wives (who don't know of each other's existence, of course).

So, currently in Grey's Oncology:
-  radiation starts on Wednesday (if Dr. Stilles wins the duel at twenty paces with Dr. Wagner).
-  chemotherapy starts before radiation (if Dr. Wagner can successfully continue his charade with his three known wives, after surviving the duel with Stilles).

I don't know about you guys, but this is turning out to be one amusing soap opera.  Maybe if it is delayed a day I can actually see Les Misables in the movie theater.  Then I can say I know more French than "charade".

No comments:

Post a Comment