Saturday, November 17, 2012

Last day of being normal

This afternoon I went out with my husband and a couple guys to enjoy my last semi-normal day.  I decided that I was going to enjoy one of my last days as a person without being cut into my brain.  I had the lucky privilege of choosing the movie, so I went with the one with the hot male actor, Daniel Craig - James Bond, you are hot.  We then headed out to dinner at Mongolian Bar and Grill.  They actually had shrimp (my favorite protein), so it was a very pleasant surprise.


These are the guys Dave, Jeff, and my husband (Rock).  I warned them that I was already sorry if anything had the unfortunate viewing of my behind in the lovely hospital suits.  Sorry to the rest of you too should you catch that viewing as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment