Saturday, December 26, 2020

When!

Merry Christmas everyone. Shannon is still doing about the same. She got a lot of sweets for Christmas and I was able to stay overnight. I can stay overnight anytime, but my spine has only recently forgiven me. 

Had a breakthrough yesterday in the 'When' department. In the evening she kept asking again, finally I got her to respond asking if she wanted to know when I was going to leave. Then she wanted to know when I would be back. She then asked again, and again, and several more times. Eventually it set in.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Rock,
    I don't know if you remember me, but I am Jessi's mom. I have fond memories of Shannon from PLU days and of both of you at Jessi's wedding. I'm so sorry to hear that you are going through such difficult times. Greet Shannon from Jessi's mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My thoughts are with you both. We talk about Shannon all the time at work. We are always finding those special lessons that she spent so much time on. Lessons we are still using. Remembering her quirky science sense of humor and her wonderful smile. All my love and thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete