Friday, December 4, 2020

The long dark tea-time of the soul

Shannon is doing okay. I have started sneaking her Mt.Dew, she takes from lunch to dinner to sip it.

She's largely unchanging. However yesterday she was having trouble breathing twice. The second time I got the nurse, who suggested morphine, which apparently helps. She then got distracted and forgot to get it. By the time she came pack Shannon had returned to normal. She's still having heavier breathing but she isn't feeling like she cannot get enough air.

I'm not a doctor, and unfortunately the location doesn't have blood oxygen monitoring. Which I find bizzare as every doctors office and hospital has them, they don't seem expensive or complicated. It may be because of her laying in bed for a long time, it may be a new symptom. Either way she's still going.


PS - Bonus points if you're nerdy enough for the title. 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the updates. We’ve been thinking about you guys a lot. Will you tell Shannon that Tristan and Sara Weeks say “Hi”? We’re friends from Ferris.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete