Monday, December 21, 2020

When...

Shannons vocabulary is down to two words. "No" and "When", she has a few other vocalizations, but those are the only real words that come out. I have no idea if when is her trying to say a different word and failing, or she's trying to ask about something in the future or past. I exhausted all the options I could think of. She eventually went to sleep though not before kicked her blankets off, then wanting them back a few times.

Right now the only when she needs to be concerned with is when she goes to the bathroom. She's been backed up for a long time, six days. They say she's not compacted or blocked, but they're also going to have to do some more work to keep her functioning normally.

I know her words got worse the last time she was backed up as well. Hopefully those getting cleared will help her as well.

1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete