Thursday, January 18, 2018

Yes, a teacher can look crazy

There is not too much to this blog entry, just the celebratory pre and post pictures of the removal of all of the thirty-five the allergy-hive-itchy staples formally present on my head.  Up first of course is the car taken picture on my way to the office that results in staple death:


Now for the picture at the surgeon's office post staple death:



I will admit, I do look more than a little bit crazy in the picture; thanks to all of my hives and peeling skin I look more than a little bit like Two Face from Batman.

On that note, I think I will spend the rest of my birthday relaxing on the sofa and playing some Batman Lego video games where I can turn Two Face into as many loose Lego pieces as I want.






1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete