Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Quiet days

Thanks for all the support everyone. Over the weekend it was very quiet, Shannon has settled into being asleep 95% of the time. She doesn't make eye contact anymore, though she still smiles at some stories I tell her.

I was out sick the last two days, thankfully family was able to watch over in my stead. The only recent change is an increase of pain medication, I think it's just discomfort from laying in bed for so long. They move her around, but having laid in bed for the last two days more than not, I can say you get uncomfortable.

P.S. She still snores. Loudly sometimes.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the update. Thinking of you & everyone close to Shannon.💙💚

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete