Tuesday, April 5, 2016

My brain and Jeopardy

Here is the official verdict from the doctors in the form of Jeopardy:

Me:  "I'll take 'Tumor Treatment' for 200."

Alex Trebek:  "The treatment recommended by three doctors to prevent the return of a brain tumor."

Me:  "What is radiation?"

Alex Trebek:  "Correct."

Me:  "I'll take 'Tumor Treatment' again for 400."

Alex Trebek:  "The meaning of the acronym SRS"

Me:  "What is stereotactic radiosurgery?"

Alex Trebek:  "Correct. Now for our last question in Double Jeopardy; definition of stereotactic radiosurgery."

Me:  "What is a form of high radiation focused in a small area destroying focused cells?"

If Jeopardy was only on medical terminology I could be rich.

To make it short, I will have SRS done.  SRS is like a combination of radiation treatment and laser surgery; the radiation will kill any cells it is aimed at, and the laser effect will seal off any cells there that should be burned at the stake (literally).  Over the couple days  I should be flooded with information from the radiologist on when this will happen and how many days the remake of the Salem brain tumor witch trials will occur.  In the meantime, enjoy one of the best Jeopardy answers ever recorded:


1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete